Sunday, July 22, 2012

BLOG MAKEOVER!!!

HI!!!!!

I am beyond excited! I finally decided to get a new blog design. I tried the free one for awhile, but I just couldn't stand it anymore. I absolutely LOVE my new blog design! It is bold and bright...I love things that are loud. I can't stop looking at it! What do you think???!!!


 If you need a new blog design, I HIGHLY recommend that you check out Design by Christi. She is wonderful to work with. She is very efficient and wants you to love your blog. She is super sweet, too! :)I am a HUGE fan of saving money and her designs are very reasonable. She finished my blog in just a few short days and I could not be happier!! Please, head on over to Christi's page. I promise, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!


My parents are coming back from their anniversary vacation, in just a few short hours, which means I can finally leave the house! I will officially be freed from dog sitting! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


Guess where I'm going?


TARGET! (Is that a big surprise?)


I need to get some two pocket folders, binder pouches (they are .49 cents on sale this week!!), glue sticks, and file folders. Then I am headed to Walgreens because they have 10 pack sheet protectors for .39 cents!


Am I missing any other good deals this week? Let me know! I am ALL about saving money...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes me very happy!